This website (iQ) is for the use of current members of The Questors. It is not permitted to use or access this site
unless you are a member of The Questors.
(1) Your User Account is expressly limited to you. It may not be shared, transfered or used by any other person. You bear sole responsibility for the use of your User Account and for keeping your password secure.
((2) If you are under the age of 18 or equivalent age of legal responsibility in your jurisdiction then you must obtain the permission of your parent or guardian to use this
site. Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to access this site.
(3) The administrators of iQ reserve the right to remove any objectionable material at any time and at their sole discretion. The
Questors and the administrators of iQ disclaim all responsibility for
user-submitted material that you consider objectionable.
You agree not to:
(a) upload files that contain viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another person's computer.
(b) use the site to harass others.
(c) use the site to disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, libelous, threatening, infringing, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
(d) violate any copyright law, or other intellectual property law.
(e) violate any criminal statute.
(f) participate in a manner that you know to be contrary to the aims and purpose of this
site or The Questors.
(g) participate solely for the purpose of promoting commercial products or services or otherwise engage in inappropriate commercial activity using the
(h) impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity.
(i) promote the violation of this agreement.
Your User Account may be terminated if the administrators at their sole discretion believe you have violated any of the terms of this Agreement or otherwise acted to disrupt the operation of the
(4) As part of your User Account the site holds some of your personal information that you actively submit such as name and email address and other personal information you may optionally submit as part of your profile.
Changes made to personal details in your profile (such as address or telephone
numbers) will be passed to The Questors in order to update its membership
records. The site also retains information collected passively such as the pages you have visited and the IP address from which you accessed the
The site may write and read files known as 'Cookies' on your computer. Cookie files can only be read by the website that creates them and within this cookie file is stored information about your user preferences in order to make your viewing of
iQ more enjoyable.
Your email address may be used to contact you with information that the administrators consider to be important regarding
The Questors. You can also be contacted by email through your user profile page by other registered users of
iQ although your actual email address is not made available.
However, at its sole discretion and especially in cases of abusive, libelous, illegal, and/or malicious behavior on the part of a user,
The Questors may release certain user information to appropriate parties when directed by law, or for other such legitimate reasons to be determined on a case-by-case basis solely at the discretion of the administrators of
(5) The Questors and iQ do not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any content within the
site. The Questors makes no representations about the reliability of services
provided by iQ or by any third party provider, and disclaims all liability in the event of any service failure. You acknowledge that any reliance on said material and/or systems will be at your own risk. The
Questors makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any content within
iQ will be preserved.
(6) By posting any information to the site (excluding private email communication), you will be deemed to have granted
permission to redistribute that information to other members of The Questors without charge or liability.
(7) You maintain a copyright (whether stated or not) on any copyrighted original material you post, to the extent allowed by law.
((8) You participate in iQ at your own risk. If you are unhappy with the contents and/or operation of
iQ your only recourse is to contact the administrators. If you are dissatisfied
with any feature, operability, contents, this agreement, other agreements iQ imposes as a condition of usage, or any other component of the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of
iQ User Account.
(10) The iQ site is provided as a free service to members of The Questors. It is provided on an "As is, as available" basis, and no warranties, express or implied, are made with respect to
iQ or any information or software therein. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall
The Questors or the administrators of iQ be liable for any incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the
site. Nor shall they be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, deleys in operation or transmission, or any failure or performance whether or not caused by events beyond their reasonable control.
(11) You acknowledge that the administrators of iQ have the right to delete any messages, files, or any other content that you may have uploaded which have not been accessed for some period of time and is deemed to be abandoned, or any materials that violate the terms of this or any other binding agreement.
(12) You agree to indemnify and hold The Questors and the administrators of iQ harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement, including any abusive or unlawful behavior on the part of you or your dependents, or the infringement of any intellectual property or privacy right of any person.
You shall remain solely liable for the Content you upload or transmit to the
site. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Questors and its
administrators from any claim, action, demand, loss, expense or damages
(including attorneys' fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of
or relating to your conduct, your violation of these terms and conditions, or
your violation of any rights of a third party.
(13) This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
(14) In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
(15) Failure to insist upon or enforce or to exercise any right under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of the right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance, and the same shall be and remain in full force and effect. In the event that any published statements, other agreements, or other official policies may conflict with any of the terms contained in this document (Terms of Service) the terms of this document shall govern.
To report any abuse of these terms of service please contact email@example.com